New Page 1
- The School Year begins in the last week of
February, and ends in November.
- A student, failing twice in the
same class, will not be allowed to continue
in the school.
- The Decision of the School
Authority with regard to Promotion, is final.
- Parents withdrawing their
daughter in mid-year, must clear all dues for the
Term in which she is being withdrawn, before the Transfer
Certificate is issued.
- The Outfit List provided
separately, must be followed strictly.
- Students who show lack of
respect, or neglect studies, damage the good name of School, or
fail in any way, to keep the School Rules, are liable to
- The Authorities reserve to
themselves, the right to check the Students' Correspondence.
- Electronic goods, jewellery,
magazines, novels or any other periodicals are
forbidden, only small earrings are permitted.
- It is the policy of the School,
as a rule, to discourage Private Tuition; absolutely necessary
Tuition may be allowed.
- Students are expected to behave
always in a polite manner.
- Day scholars are strictly
forbidden to carry messages, letters, and parcels, or make
purchases etc. for the Boarders.
- Students are not allowed to leave
the School premises, or to have visitors in the parlour, without
the express consent of the Parents, given in writing to the Headmistress.
- A "Boarder" of St. Helen's who
wishes to be a Day scholar will have to leave the School.